Friday, May 8, 2009

The Rug is done.

For those of you wondering if I'd ever finish the Locker hooked rug. It is done (except for edging - I'm 1/4 of the way done with that). Here it is!!!!! I have decided to put it up for sale. The money will either be used to pay medical bills for my daughter or to put towards a new buck next year. Yep, that's right, It's going to be time to get some new blood in the herd. I adore Storm but with a herd as small as mine you need a new buck for new blood pretty quick. But medical bills come before buck so.....where it is needed, it will go. This is handmade using only locally raised wool/alpaca fiber. It is hard to see the colors (you can click on the pic for a larger view) but it is white, brown, dark grey and grey/brown mix. The goat is dark grey overdyed with Turquoise/Blue.
I am asking $400 for it and if you are interested, please let me know - the next one will be a pillow.
SPECIAL ORDERS ARE WELCOME!!!!

No comments: