Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Grey Hat out of 100% Angora Rabbit

This picture is kind of dark but it is of an 100% Angora rabbit hat crochet for a friend of mine. She asked if I could make this hat and sent me her rabbit hair, already spun. This is the finished product. She requested a "flapper" style hat so here it is Jeannie!!!It turned out pretty good considering I was pretty worried at a certain point because the brim kept curling. Once I added the weight pulled it down and the brim did what it was supposed to do. It is on it's way to Colorado as I write this.

1 comment:

Dora Renee Wilkerson said...

I made an Angora (goat-mohair and rabbit) but it wasn't until later that I noticed that the mix I blended didn't have a lot of memory. It's still my favorite hat (heck, I could just sit there and feel it all day long.)

Your hat looks wonderful!

Dora Renee' Wilkerson