Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Felt...therefor I AM....BUSY!

Well, it seems like all I've been doing is FELTING - starting with the stockings (see the last picture) and then a few other little projects trickled in including this birdhouse decoration! I love this little bird!
Lots of personality on this little critter!
As I was working away at projects, I decided my table needed a few lower priced items. So these little ornaments and ladybug magnets came about. There is also a little pumpkin too but I didn't get the picture.

This is one of the Alpaca stockings for Four Pines Alpacas who traded the batting to make these stockings for two felted stockings.
And this little goatie is heading to Tennessee after Thanksgiving. Okay, back to felting, painting, spinning! Happy Thanksgiving to All!

No comments: