Thursday, January 1, 2009

I HAVE been working!

I know it's hard to believe that i actually am doing stuff! I have been working a lot on the other blog but i'm actually spinning and crafting too! These are all of the skeins of Chocolate on My Blue Silk Dress (thanks, Butterflygirldesigns.Etsy.Com) and Brown Merino/Ramboulliet cross from Molly (Thanks Wendy of JayWen Enterprises)
This is what I'm spinning on my loaner Louet (Thanks Jeannie of Darkwind Ranch) the awesome stuff I dyed not to long ago. While I've had a lot of suggestions, the one that most fits the Colorway was by Terri - FARMDAY - soooo perfect. Brown dirt, Green Crops and Blue Sky. Sounds like a perfect day on the farm to me....sigh, I wanna move to a bigger place and really farm.......but for now I'll be content on my little 1/2 acre farmette. (HA - like I need anymore work to do).
Here is a necklace I created (lots of great comments on this when I've worn it) Again, the photo just doesn't do it justice (new camara is really needed as Terri keeps pointing out to me) I wish I had a better photo of it. It is Dichroic glass, Czech Firepolish, Gold spacers and Crystal Bicones. PRETTY. This will actually be for sale once I get the Etsy store up and running but if you want it - let me know ASAP.


No comments: