Monday, February 2, 2009

Blue and Brown Silk Nuno Felted Scarf

I know I posted this scarf sans the Nuno Felting but I finally finished it off. It has swirls of a matching blue wool that has some brown Angelina carded into it.
I really love the way this one turned out. I took it and a bunch of other things : yarn, another scarf and beaded jewelry down to Harvey House in Belen for our annual Fiber Show. This year it will run for 6 weeks instead of 4.

More detailed look at the swirls. I am hoping several of these sell. I have one more almost done and 3 more to work on. One is on order and I have a class I believe this coming weekend. Should be fun - I am really enjoying the artistic challenge these present - they are great though.
UPDATE: - the Lockerhooked rug is nearly 2/4 of the way done - I will get an updated picture up this week I hope. ACTUALLY I am hoping to get it done and out to HH in Belen to the show but we will see if that happens....LOL!

No comments: