Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Nuno Felted Scarves.

Here are the two newest Scarves. One is dyed Hot Pink with Turquoise, hot pink and light pink dots and squiggles. The other is dyed dark purple with purple and teal felt (it is two sided - the pink is only one sided) that has been carded with some purple/blue angelina and gives it shine


This one is felted with a blend of Merino and silk so the dots/squiggles have a really beautiful sheen to it and it puckers quite a bit more the the other one.

Harvey House's Annual show starts today and these are heading down to Harvey House as soon as they are beaded. I am planning on taking the camara if I can find the batteries that were recharged too and taking pics of the displays. Harvey House is one of my FAVORITE annual shows. Several of my friends are asking me to join Las Aranas and be in a couple of their shows as well - Gracious me! Anyone who loves Fiber, Quilts, Embroidery, Beads or Silk Painting - Head South to this hidden treasure in Belen!


2 comments:

Somerhill said...

Beautiful!
I am a Casting Crowns fan, too.

D. said...

I just heard them for the first time about a month ago and I LOVE them now - one of my favorites!!!! Thanks - I still haven't spun up all that BFL cross but am working my way through it! Thanks!