Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nobody Told Me....

AAAAAAH - No one told me how much fun wet felting was. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am having more fun than you can shake a stick at - Okay so this morning I woke up and the felting bug bit me hard. I wet felted all morning (and let the munchkins sleep in!) I had made these cool horses out of super sculpey (way easy and way cute!) and then put them on the felted background and framed them in shadow box frames and VOILA! This one is titled Spirit Horse - I have another one waitng for the felted background to dry and then I have two other felted backgrounds that go with Spirit Bear and Lizard. Once they are all done I'll post more but I was so PSYCHED I had to get one up. I also have a felted purse that is being worked on. I get more and more excited about this show the closer it gets. I still have several more felted scarves to finish up and of course the pictures and purses. I will try to take pics at the show too once everything is up and ready!!!!! BACK to felting I go!

No comments: